Reserve your slot to visit Bakehouse Art Complex's indoor galleries and garden. RSVP is only valid for the date and time selected by the visitor. If late for your reservation, admission is not guarenteed and you may be asked to wait outside or return at a later time depending on capacity. SEE DATES & TIMES here / RSVP.
Currently on view in the galleries:
- Lauren Shapiro: Future Pacific
- Amanda Linares: Between Islands and Peninsulas
Currently on view in the garden:
- Clara Toro: Stakeholders - Wynwood Norte
Outdoor murals currently on view (no RSVP required):
- VantaBlack: Say Their Names - A Public Art Memorial Project
- Maritza Caneca: Arts & Recreation
The health and safety of guests is BAC's highest priority. In accordance with CDC guidelines and local regulations, we have implemented the following policies:
- All guests ages 2 and older are required to wear face coverings at all times while on the property, both indoors and outdoors.
- BAC has significantly reduced capacity and implemented a one-way traffic flow in the indoor galleries to ensure social distancing.
- All visitors are required to sign-in for contract tracing purposes.
- Visitors are required to maintain six feet of distance at all times on the campus.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- Visitors who do not abide by the COVID-19 safety precautions will be asked to leave the property.
Anyone who has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 3 days or been exposed to anyone who has tested positive within the past 14 days is highly discouraged from visiting.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is extremely contagious. By entering the Bakehouse Art Complex, you agree to voluntarily assume that risk, and all risks related to COVID-19 exposure.