Thursday, February 15, 2024

On View at The Bass: Anne Duk Hee Jordan, I will always weather with you

 


ANNE DUK HEE JORDAN:
I WILL ALWAYS WEATHER WITH YOU


Anne Duk Hee Jordan creates enveloping environments, using video, installation, sound and kinetic objects, that draw visitors into a tactile conversation with natural phenomena, weather, technology and art. In her installations, Jordan uses humor and play to explore the ways nature and technology are portrayed in popular culture. On view through June 23, 2024.

Visit Anne Duk Hee Jordan: I will always weather with you now on view at The Bass

Installation view of Anne Duk Hee Jordan: I will always weather with you, 2023. Photography by World Red Eye. Image courtesy of The Bass, Miami Beach.

Anne Duk Hee Jordan: I will always weather with you is part of the Knight Art Commissions Program funded by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, with special thanks to alexander levy.

No comments:

Post a Comment