Art Boca Raton 2016
Poster Competition Submission Requirements
Submission Deadline: 12 p.m. March 4, 2016
Art Boca Raton invites all students from the Boca Raton Museum The Art School, and the art students of A.D. Henderson Elementary and Middle School at FAU, to participate in its poster competition.
One winner will be selected.
All students who participate will be given complimentary entry to the fair March 18-21, 2016.
· Your Art Boca Raton 2016 submission must be an original, unpublished work
· The poster must promote the art fair, Art Boca Raton and therefore the name of the fair, followed by the year – Art Boca Raton 2016 – should be clearly visible.
· Each artist may submit only one image
· Specs – image must be 8 ½ inches wide x 11 inches’ high
· Submission format - 300 dpi pdf or jpg
· Entries must be accompanied by a fully completed form – see below.
The Art Boca Raton curating panel will evaluate the artwork, select 20 finalists to participate in an online competition entitled, “My Favorite Poster.”
Online voting will take place from March 4, 2016, at 5 p.m. until March 10 at 12 p.m.
The winner will be announced online at www.artbocaraton.com March 11, 2016, at 10 a.m.
By submitting your work, you agree that:
· Your work may be used to promote Art Boca Raton online and/or in print and in press releases
· Your work will be displayed at the Boca Raton Museum of Art
· The winning entry will be printed and inserted into the Boca Raton Forum and West Boca Forum newspapers – 50,000 copies
Any questions? Please call us at (305)490.4584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org